Ways to Give

There are many ways you can give to St. Paul’s Without Walls to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals in need in your community. In addition, the way you give can also benefit your own financial and tax situation. 

To find out what giving option is right for you, talk to your financial planner. You can also learn more about the giving opportunities available by contacting Dawn Hartman, Director of Planned & Major Giving, at 724-588-7610 ext. 1214 or Teresa Findley, Director of Annual Giving at 724-588-7610 ext. 1237.

Here are some of the most common ways people choose to give:

Check/Credit Card

The simplest way to give is an outright gift by check or credit card. Simply click on the link below to get started.

Donate Now

Recurring Gift

If it’s in your heart to give to St. Paul’s Without Walls on a regular basis or you’d like to spread out a large donation over time, you can set up a recurring gift by authorizing a specified amount of money to be electronically transferred, either from your checking account or by a credit card, on a monthly basis. You can cancel your authorization at any time by notifying us in writing.


 A charitable bequest in a will or living trust is the most common type of planned gift arrangement. It can be structured in a variety of ways. You can elect to leave St. Paul’s Without Walls a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the total value of your estate.  Charitable bequests cost you nothing during your lifetime, can be changed at any time and can minimize potential estate costs and taxes. Talk to your legal advisor for assistance. If you do include St. Paul’s Without Walls in your estate plans, please let us know so we may thank you for your gift, and you will automatically become a member of our Legacy Society.